1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. A single trip to the emergency hospital can cost upward of $1000. Even diagnosing and treating most serious medical problems will cost $300-$700 if hospitalization is necessary. You can protect your pet and your wallet from these pet related medical disasters. By using a combination of inexpensive Pet Health Insurance and a Citi Health or CareCredit account, you can protect your pet for medical expenses up to $7,000.00. You can receive a complimentary Pet Health Financial Analysis with any paid exam. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Pet Wellness Program
This Program includes all the services recommended by Dr. Trippett to keep your dog or cat as healthy as possible all for one discounted price. Owners who wish to take optimal care of their pet will save 15-20% by participating in this program.
These services include the following:
- Exam and office visit at least once per year every year
- Core vaccinations
- For Dogs - DA2PLP, Rabies, and Lepto
- For Cat - FVRCP, FeLV, and Rabies
- Annual Blood Test
- For Dogs - Heartworm and tick testing alternating with a Health screen on an annual basis
- For Cats - FeLV/FIV/HWT the first year, followed by Health screen and CBC alternating on an annual
- Microscopic Fecal Examination with Giardia Screening Discount on commonly used preventative medications
- Dogs- $26 off the Heartworm preventative
- Cats- 10% discount on any necessary wormers nail trim and basic grooming if needed
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .